- Ready to use: the natural mint formula is supplied in a trigger bottle, ready to spray around windows and doors in the home to create a natural barrier against spiders and other crawling insects
- Natural ingredients: the spray contains mint which works to repel spiders without harm. Suitable for use around children or pets – contains no poisons or chemicals
- Use wherever spiders are a problem: homes, offices, sheds, garages and outbuildings around windows and doorways
- Creates a barrier: the spray dries to leave a mint barrier around household entry points which works to repel insects
- Re-apply when required to maintain effectiveness: re-apply to target areas after cleaning or every 2-3 weeks
If eight-legged creepy crawlies give you the heebie-jeebies, try the Spider Repellent 750ml spray from The Buzz. Spray the natural, poison and chemical-free formula around windows and doorways to create an invisible barrier that deters spiders from coming into your home, office, shed, garage or outbuilding. Made from natural plant and mint oil extracts, send spiders packing in a safe, humane way, without killing them. Avoid applying the spray to soft furnishings. If in doubt, test product first on an inconspicuous area of the surface. Avoid contact with skin and eyes, do not inhale, and wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children. Spray around doorways, window sills and across floorboards as well as areas where spiders may enter the home. Re-apply after cleaning or every two to three weeks. The spray is suitable to use around areas where children or pets are present. It’s ready-to-use and supplied in a trigger-spray bottle which makes it easy to apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.